We pride ourselves on serving delicious tasty food using as many locally sources ingredients as we can. Some of our local suppliers include:-
- Sourdough and Fruit Loaf supplied from the local baker, Flour Water Salt.
- CocoaNoka make our lovely fairy cakes.
- We use locally sourced honey from Bollington.
- Stout is supplied from Brewtique on Castle Street, Macclesfield.
- All our meat is sourced locally, and our sausage is made to Lee’s own recipe!
- We are also given locally grown fruit and vegetables from customers who have had a glut of produce.
- Coffee is supplied by Cherry Red and roasted locally.
- Chutney is made in Bollington by "Glore".
- We sell Tree Frog chocolate and serve their hot chocolate which is made in Congleton.